By default, if multiple matches of the same quality are found by Déjà Vu X3, the most recent one will be retrieved. It is possible to instruct Déjà Vu X3 to instead prefer one TM over another and decide which match to insert based on that.
To do so:
- Access the menu option File>Options, and then, in the options dialog, select the Translation tab.
- Under the heading of Translation Memory options, look for the option Sort matches by:, and set it to Order of project Translation Memories.
You can do the same thing for the Termbases.
- In the Project's Properties, select the Translation Memories tab.
- If you have not done so already, add the TMs you wish to use with this project.
- The TM that is at the top of the list will be preferred over the other TMs. You can the and buttons to change the order of the TMs at any time.