Before installing TEAMserver, you should ensure that your system meets the requirements outlined in the System Requirements section, and that the necessary prerequisites have been installed or configured according to the instructions in the Installation Prerequisites section.
To perform these procedures, you must be a member of the Administrators security group on the server on which you are installing TEAMserver. If you are working with a dual-server deployment, you also need to ensure that you are an SQL Server Administrator (DBAdmin in SQL Server), and that the machine account for the server has logon rights to SQL Server.
Obtaining the TEAMserver installer
If you have purchased a license of TEAMserver you can ask ATRIL to provide a download link to the TEAMserver installer. To do that, you can write to email@example.com, or create a new ticket in the Helpdesk.
To install TEAMserver
- Start the installation wizard by running the installer for Déjà Vu TEAMserver.
- The Installation Wizard appears.
- Read the License Agreement and, if you agree with the terms, check the option I accept the terms in the License Agreement.
- On the Destination Folder page, you can optionally specify a different destination folder by clicking on Change....
- Click Next.
- On the Database Server page, enter the name (and optionally instance name) of the server where SQL Server is installed. If you are using a single-server deployment, you can enter (local) as the server name. Alternatively, you can click Browse... to select the SQL Server instance from a list of instances available on your network.
- Select the Windows authentication credentials of current user option and click Next.
- On the Ready to Install page, click Install.
The Installation Progress page appears.
- After installation has completed, click Next.
- On the Complete page click Finish.
|< Installation Prerequisites - Previous
|Next - Configuring TEAMserver >